Adding agriculture to your investment portfolio can provide continual stability with the potential for an annual income. Historically, practically, idealistically agriculture is the back bone of every economy which means Investing in Agriculture will never be a loss. Do you want to be sure of your investment in agriculture? I guess this is the reason why you are here right now. I will take you through some essential things you need to know before you make that investment in Agriculture. Farming in Nigeria has taken a dramatic turn to a better direction in recent years, creating jobs and opportunities for entrepreneurs who dare to go into farming business. Millionaires are currently being made every year through farming in Nigeria and there is certainly no end to the prospects of creating more wealth through farming in the coming years. There are good reasons why farming in Nigeria is doing very well. Understanding these reasons will help you no matter your level of education. There are various reasons investing in agriculture but there’s this question that comes up to the mind – “Why Invest in Agriculture? “
- Nigeria has a huge population of over 200 million people. The entire population of Nigeria depends on staple foods produced from farms and other farm produces for their daily meals and sustenance and more than 80% of Nigerians buy their farm produce from the market.
- Nigeria has large expanses of fertile farmlands laying fallow across the Nation. Nigerian land area when measured in sq km is about 910,770. Nigeria has one of the biggest expanses of Land in Africa of which 70 percent is available for farming.
- Nigerian Government is seriously turning its attention to promoting farming to help boost food productions in the country and minimize food importation. Encouraging us to eat what we grow and grow what we eat.
- Nigerians boasts of high purchasing power in Africa. We pay cash for the things we buy. And we also like partying a lot with the preparation of different foods.
- MUTUAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT: This investment account is designed for anyone and everyone who wants to create another stream of cash flow for their selves with other clients in a diversified portfolio. This account gives a client/customer the opportunity to make a monthly recurring payment of at least ₦50,000 and a onetime payment of at least ₦100,000 with no maximum amount for either recurring or onetime payment as a client/customer can invest as much as they wish according to their financial strength. In line with the Fixed ROI “open mutual fund” policy, the investor will be paid a standard Return on Investment of 30% of invested capital annually that is Risk Free and capital protected.
- MANAGED ACCOUNT: is a segregated personal account whereby the client/customer’s capital will be invested solely in their name or company’s name. They can decide which portfolio they want to invest. This account gives the client/customer opportunity to make a monthly recurring payment of at least ₦1,000,000 and a onetime payment of at least ₦5,000,000 with no maximum amount for either recurring or onetime payment as a client/customer can invest as much as they wish according to their financial strength. the investor will be paid a standard Return on Investment of 36% of invested capital annually that is Risk Free and capital protected.