VACANY! VACANY!! VACANY!!!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within Bronze Stone Capital:
Accountant General Job Duties:
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
Business Development Analyst Job Description Includes:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Economist or Accounting
- Business Studies or Business Administration Management
- Information Technology
3. SALES CONSULTANT/MARKETING EXECUTIVE:
Sales Consultant Job Duties:
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available
- Generates new leads by meeting with customers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge and develop new sales strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
Applicant must have OND, HND or BSc in any field with good Written and Verbal Communication Skills, must be People Friendly and have good sales skills.
4. AFFILIATE MARKETER
Duties and Responsibilities of The Affiliate Marker Include:
- Will work on a part-time basis with little or no supervision
- Can still work in another firm or carry out his or her own business while working with us on a part-time basis.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Grow the company’s client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers, networking and cold-calling.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting potential customers in order to update them on present and current product offers of the firm.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong and confident communication Skills.
- No qualification required
5. FRONT DESK OFFICER
Front Desk Officer Responsibilities Include:
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Requirements For A Front Desk Officer
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Senior School Certificate in WAEC OR NECO
6. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Roles and Responsibilities of Social Media Strategist.
- Maintains company’s accounts with all social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Develops strategy for updating and content creation and making sure all of these accounts are receiving regular and up-to-date content
- Interact with customers and potential customers online and responding to customers reviews, especially negative ones
- Monitors user reactions to the things people post online and use this information to tailor future content and pass data to the company when it can affect other decisions and strategies
- Prepare regular reports on web traffic and tracking trends, news, and conversations on all social networks and be able to analyze what users are responding to and asking for and also turn this engagement into opportunities for gathering product feedback and performing market research.
7. INTERNSHIP POSITION!!
Bronze Stone Capital is giving out free internship training (IT) in Business leadership, management, accounting and marketing to undergraduate students. We believe it will be a wonderful experience for students seeking this opportunity to learn and be trained practically, what they have studied in school before they graduate to prepare them for the real life experience.