TREASURY BILLS INVESTMENT
The Nigeria Treasury bills are government-guaranteed debt instruments issued by the CBN on behalf of the Nigerian government. It is a short-term securities issued at a discount for a tenor ranging from 91 to 364 days. The profit from the investment is the income received_ is the difference between the purchase price and the amount received at maturity or before the sale. How Can I Buy T-Bills? You can purchase T-Bills from us here at Bronze Stone Capital whether you are an individual(s) or corporate investors just by filling and submitting the application form below this page. Is There A Minimum Purchase Amount For T-Bills? It depends on your financial status. The minimum offer is ₦50,000 with no maximum as you can buy as much as you wish How Secure Are T-Bills?
- As T-Bills are backed by full faith of the Federal Government of Nigeria, they are considered one of the most secure investments to make.
- A good source of steady stream of income.
- Treasury Bills are a good investment outlet for your free and disposable cash.
- Treasury Bills are good investments for people who wish to save.
- Interests derivable from Treasury Bills are not taxable.