Agriculture, being one of the mainstays of the Nigerian economy and the government focus area of diversification is the reason why the Agric Loan is designed to finance the farming activities of individuals or group of persons involved in agricultural activities.
- Facility range: ₦50,000 (minimum) to ₦2,000,000 (maximum).
- Methodology: Individual/Group.
- Duration: 20 Months (Maximum).
- Grace period: 4 month.
- Repayment frequency: Monthly.
- No collateral needed.
- Flexible repayment structure.
- Expert financial advice available.
- Training on basic modern/recent farming techniques.
- Low interest rate of 5% per month on reducing balance
- Duly completed Loan application form with two guarantors.
- A valid ID card and Current utility bill.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Two Guarantors