REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Housing anywhere in the world is a basic necessity, which in the order of human needs according to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory; shelter is one of the basic needs of man and ranks next only to air, food, water and sleep. This underscores the importance of housing to the well-being of an individual. Available statistics show that 87% of the total household population in Nigeria lives in rented apartments. This fact, no doubt, makes Nigeria a viable investment destination for local and foreign investors, given the huge population size. With a housing deficit of more than 20 million units, Nigeria’s property market which requires an estimated N170trillon to N200trillion to bridge the housing gap is considered one of the top investment options in Nigeria due to the following reasons: Access to affordable housing is a challenge for Nigeria’s 200 million populations. With the high rate of urbanization coupled with the projection that the country’s population will double at 400 million by 2050, the real estate market is an area that holds good return for residential and commercial investments. Real estate investments are often described as inflation hedge investments. Inflation resistant investments are typically assets that are expected to increase, or at least maintain in value. This plays into three aspects that make real estate a great tool to fight inflation: appreciating value, increasing income (rents) and depreciating debt. We are giving everyone access to fund real estate project and enjoy rental returns, sales profits and price appreciations. A CLIENT CAN:
- BUY TO OWN INVESTMENT:This investment is designed for anyone and everyone who wants to buy to own any of our properties of their choice situated in different locations with varying price. The client can make an outright payment of the property or make an installment payment by first making a deposit of 25% of the price of the property they wants to buy. The image below shows the location, price and payment structure of our different property.
- MUTUAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT:This investment account is designed for anyone and everyone who wants to create another stream of cash flow for their selves with other clients in a diversified portfolio. This account gives a client/customer the opportunity to make a monthly recurring payment of at least ₦50,000 and a onetime payment of at least ₦100,000 with no maximum amount for either recurring or onetime payment as a client/customer can invest as much as they wish according to their financial strength. In line with the Fixed ROI “open mutual fund” policy, the investor will be paid a standard Return on Investment of 30% of invested capital annually that is Risk Free and capital protected.
- MANAGED ACCOUNT:is a segregated personal account whereby the client/customer’s capital will be invested solely in their name or company’s name. They can decide which portfolio they want to invest. This account gives the client/customer opportunity to make a monthly recurring payment of at least ₦1,000,000 and a onetime payment of at least ₦5,000,000 with no maximum amount for either recurring or onetime payment as a client/customer can invest as much as they wish according to their financial strength. The investor will be paid a standard Return on Investment of 36% of invested capital annually that is Risk Free and capital protected.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
- Maximizing Earnings while Minimizing Expenses
- Timely and Proper Rental Collections and Payables Disbursement
- Up to Date Reporting and Complete Accountability
- Regular and Complete Real Estate Maintenance