STUDENT MICROCEDIT LOAN
Student Microcredit Loan is designed strictly for the payment of children’s school fees in Nigeria institutions only. This education loan is aimed at preventing the drop out or deferment of school children from going to school.
- Facility range: ₦20,000 (minimum) to ₦500,000 (maximum).
- Methodology: Individual.
- Duration: 10 months (maximum).
- Grace period: 2 month.
- Repayment frequency: Monthly.
- No collateral needed.
- Expert financial advice available.
- Access to funds for the prompt payment of children’s school.
- Flexible repayment structure.
- Low interest rate of 5% per month on reducing balance.
- Duly completed Loan application form with two guarantors.
- A valid ID card and Current utility bill.
- Two recent passport-size photographs and Bank statement of account.
- Department, Faculty or School ID Card.
- Acknowledgement letter from course adviser or HOD.
- Admission letter.