SPECIAL PURPOSE ACCOUNT
All savings are designed to meet your desired needs. Save and enjoy our highly competitive interest rates of 24% per annum. We believe that saving money should be for everyone and by everyone, we mean everyone who is tired of having their money sitting in an ordinary bank account earning insignificant interest. With Bronze Stone Capital Special Purpose Savings Accounts’, you earn high interest on every naira, every month. This plan gives you the opportunity to save money that you do not immediately have need for to generate interest on it thereby creating another stream of cash flow by using your money to make more money for you. Our Special Purpose Savings Account provides you with an opportunity to save towards various goals. You will be able to save any amount at any time be it daily, weekly or monthly for a specified period of at least four months for a certain project with no charged commission. There is a monthly percentage returns on your money saved as stipulated below.
|AMOUNT INVESTED||MONTHLY INTEREST||RETURNS
|5,000 – 49,999||2%||100– 999||24%||1,200 – 11,999|
|50,000 – 499,999||2%||1,000– N9,999||24%||12,000– 119,999|
|500,000 – 999,999||2%||10,000–19,999||24%||120,000–239,999|
|1,000,000 –ABOVE||2%||20,000 – ABOVE||24%||240,000-ABOVE|
BENEFITS OF SPECIAL PURPOSE SAVINGS:
- Flexible duration period of at least 4 months
- Earns interest at highly competitive rates of 24% per annum
- Interest is calculated 2% monthly and can be withdrawn before the maturation period or on a monthly basis as deem fit by the customer or after the maturation period.
- Offers risk free return on investment
- You get professional financial advice that takes into account your personal needs and objectives and to protect your wealth
- No fees or services/SMS charges
- No minimum balance required
- No Tax charged on profit accrued
- Protects you and family from life uncertainties, like critical illness, disability or unexpected death or medical bills
- Helps you to plan for major life events like: wedding, retirement or business expansion and children school fees etc.